Thursday, November 1, 2018

Retiring

I feel strange writing of retirement, owning my small biz was great, but it was always a hustle.

Unless I was taking a trip  (I did many, fortunately ) I was always 'working', but it didn't feel

that way. Most of the 90's and up until around 2005 things were great and the good times would

never end. Until it did. I didn't save much, then went into debt to save it, hustled for 9 more years

and it ended Nov 22 , 2014. Closed. Bankruptcy. Divorced.

So then 3 years of hustle and saving enough and some health problems, I decided to buy a van and

convert it, put a bed in, supply it and start traveling.

Starting with Michigan in the summer, clear to Pictured Rocks. Hiking 40-50 feet above the lake

in the quiet of a day really makes you think.  About nothing.  Wonderful.   No hustle.

No comments:

Post a Comment